Le 14 juin 05 à 14:51, Matt Boyd a écrit :

Hi list,
I've got mythfilldatabase running nightly (using xmltv australian data) and the channel table is automatically adding channels. In Australia the different broadcasters have 3 or 4 different dvb channels, but they are either just the same channel in hd or the same channel just repeated, or a hopeless guide. Anyway, I've deleted these channels from the database
but they keep reapearing. Every couple of days a new dvb channel will
appear, not the same one all the time, but they usually appear in groups
of the same broadcaster (eg chan 7 dvb-2, chan 7 guide, chan 7 HD). I
have no idea why this happens. Does anyone else?

try :
mythfilldatabase --update

--
Jacques Facquet