Isaac Richards wrote:
I would have hoped however that it would have been back-ported to the
0.18.x version.  Isn't that it's purpose - identify bugs with the old
release and back-port bugs that are fixed in the newer versions?

Strangely enough, the fix for this particular issue has been in the
post-0.18.1 branch for quite some time now.  Weird how that works.

Then it seems my hope has already been answered.  I suppose the next question is more for Jarrod than yourself, but how often are the stable releases likely to appear?  0.18.1 appeared fairly quickly, though it's been some time since that one.

Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.