ld: Undefined symbols:
SignalMonitorValue::Parse(QStringList const&)
SignalMonitorValue::AllGood(std::vector<SignalMonitorValue, std::allocator<SignalMonitorValue> > const&)
I had some earlier issues with signalmonitor.cpp not being included in the Makefile for the OS X build. Any ideas on why that .cpp is not included?

        New functionality added into the frontend (tv_play.cpp)
about 6 hours ago. The file's inclusion is conditional on
using_backend, when I think it should be either using_frontend,
or there all the time.

        Until Daniel sorts it out, add signalmonitorvalue.cpp
into SOURCES for macx.

--
Nigel Pearson, [EMAIL PROTECTED] | "People say I'm strange, does it
Telstra BI&D, Sydney, Australia       |        make me a stranger?