Anyway, on the build front, David Snider turned me on to a really great trick where one can create a case-sensitive filesystem for just the mythplugins source.

        Yes, I have been using the same trick. A 1GB image seems about
right for the third party dependencies and whole source tree.

        Thanks for the improvements to the script -
automating it does have some merit. Some discussion:

1) This checkout problem will probably be fixed soon.
   Not sure of the merit of adding this much code in.

2) If we do add it, we should probably image everything.
   Just imaging mythplugins will only fix the current problem,
   and not some possible future case clashes in third party,
   myththemes, or mythtv source.

3) In the unlikely event of 10.2 builds, or that an HFSX FS.
   isn't good enough for some potential future problem,
   we should probably use UFS?

4) "casehack" isn't the best name. How about "usehdimage"
   or "buildinufs"

--
Nigel Pearson, [EMAIL PROTECTED]|"Beware - I am a carrier
Telstra Dev. Lab, Sydney, Australia  |          of surrealism"