Bryan Mayland wrote:

Here's my idea for an OSD if you're interested in making it:
http://capnbry.net/~bmayland/fi/pvr150/grayosd.jpg

Guh. Making an OSD is a pain in the butt. Freakin overscan. Plus, what happens when the screen size isn't 640x480, how does that work? I've just done program info and browse mode in this version, but if someone wants to check it out I'd appreciate it. I'd do a screenshot, but I don't know how without ending up with a big blue empty screen. :)

http://capnbry.net/~bmayland/fi/pvr150/SimpleGray-OSD-0.1.tar.bz2

Known issues:
-- Only browse mode and program info so far
-- If description takes 3 lines, it spills off the bottom. I prefer this to making the whole gray bar bigger since most descriptions can fit in the two lines.