On Nov 22, 2005, at 8:21 PM, Geoffrey Hausheer wrote:

On 11/22/05, Geoffrey Kruse wrote:
mpeg2fix.cpp:16:20: malloc.h: No such file or directory
This is the correct include for memalign.  Not sure why it wouldn't be
available.

Also, memalign does not exist on os x becsause malloc returns aligned memory by default
mpeg2fix.cpp: In member function `void MPEG2replex::start()':
mpeg2fix.cpp:283: error: `open64' undeclared (first use this function)
Dunno how this is supposed to be handled either.

I'll need someone with mac experience to tell me how to fix this, I'm afraid.

.Geoff