* In qt-mac-free-3.3.4/mkspecs/macx-g++/qplatformdefs.h,

    #define QT_SOCKLEN_T int

  needs to be

    #define QT_SOCKLEN_T socklen_t

  in order to work with the latest system headers.
I'd tend to suspect the system headers, though.

I think we should automate these patches or serve our own, patched
tarballs.

        I really would prefer not to have to patch Qt to
build MythTV packages. I finally got a copy of 10.4,
so should be able to do some 10.4.3 builds soon.
If I can verify the problem, I will fire off a bug
report to TrollTech.

-            Syscall(['hdiutil', 'create', '-size', '1000m',
"$SCRIPTDIR/.osx-packager.dmg",
+            Syscall(['hdiutil', 'create', '-size', '1500m',
"$SCRIPTDIR/.osx-packager.dmg",

        Why increase this?

A temporary state of hackery.  I *was* running out of space on that
disk when I was building against QT4

        The latest version of the script builds and packages
all the relevant programs, which is just a smidgen bigger
than 1gB, so I have increased to 1.2

My latest problem is that the construction of the MythBackend package
isn't completing correctly.

        Should be fixed in the latest version?
(i.e. it builds & runs for me)

--
Nigel Pearson, [EMAIL PROTECTED]|  "Let's see how Spike is going"
Telstra Dev. Lab, Sydney, Australia  |              ...