HI Jason,

my colours are not "all out of whack" per se but are quite washed out,
ie the yellows become white and some of the greens turn a white-ish
brown colour.  not ideal at all.  I think Nik has these same problems
as well..

i dont have an answer to this, but am willing to help along the way to
get this stuff sorted..