On 12/05/2004 09:19 PM, Chuck Rice wrote:

That was a bit difficult to locate. Goggling pciutil turned up lots of irrelevant stuff. But there was a link which redirected to another link <http://pciids.sourceforge.net/> in the comments of the pci.ids file.

That is the correct site.

My file was only 3 or 4 months old, but I upgraded it anyway.

Still the database says that that vendor ID is held by Conexant, not pcHDTV. Are they the same company?

Conexant makes the chip used on the pcHDTV card. It isn't anything to worry about. Unless you have an older system there are probably a lot of devices in your system that don't have known listing in pciids. They aren't required for it to work.

--
David