Those look like functions from math.h. Maybe try including that somewhere in that source file.

Kevin

Thanks Kevin. After investigating the source file some more, I discovered that these lines are relevant to DVB-S anyway, so have removed the offending functions, and it works fine.

Not the best solution in the world (and would obviously bugger up anyone who uses DVB-S), but for me it has got my MythTV back up and running after a 4 day outage.

I don't quite understand why math.h would be missing though - this code compiled successfully prior to the upgrade, when I was using just 1 DVB-T card - this is an FC1 box, upgraded this week to FC3 to allow me to use the 2.6 kernel with the correct DVB-T drivers in. Strange.

Anyway, its all working now, and I have 3 DVB-T cards working in harmony - anyone want to purchase a second hand UK PVR-250?

Richie