Happy Christmas mythtv community!

I am in the process of working through Jarod's (brilliant) FC3 install instructions.

I have an issue with my Optical media:
a) my DVD decice is /dev/hda (my hard discs are twin SATA in RAID 0)
b) I must manually mount the DVD drive outside myth, to be able to access it with 'Play DVD' in myth
c) In the setup screens, I have the DVD location as: /media/cdrom
d) Selecting 'Import DVD' displays the mtd "No Jobs. Checking and/or waiting for DVD" screen...it does not then go into the tip screen :-(

I had no issues under FC2. Has something changed in FC3 that I am missing?

Many thanks in advance for any tips that help me track this issue down......

Paul
Sydney, Australia