Kenny Votava wrote:

I orginally set up my Mythbox with the default local host IP address
and it worked fine, but my samba server would not work with my windows
machines. So i changed the name of my Mythbox to something else other
than Localhost and now my mythtv will not work. Can someone help me
with the perstering problem?

Might need to run through the mythtv setup program again (it's an X program that you ran to setup the capture cards and all), found in ../mythtv-0.16/setup/setup. I think in the general settings or something there's a place to define the hostname of the machine.

jl