Asher Schaffer wrote:

On Wed, 29 Dec 2004 21:03:46 -0500, Isaac Richards <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Wednesday 29 December 2004 08:49 pm, Asher Schaffer wrote:

Very strange, just made a new system with the latest CVS as of Dec 29.
I have no mysql.txt file anywhere to be found. There weren't any
errors durring the make or make install. There is just no mysql.txt
anywhere on my system. Anyone have an ideas, I'm just scratching my
head right now.

It's been removed, as it's no longer necessary to distribute a copy.  Read the
docs that came with your checkout for more information.

Isaac

I assumed I'm really missing something here, when I run ./setup it
fails cause it can't find mysql.txt I looked around through the docs
and didn't see anything about not needing it. I manually created it
and now everything works fine. Where does it talk about not needing
it?

The updated setup doesn't get copied to your local directories during an install. Make sure you are executing the CVS version of the setup program from your source directories...

Kevin