Aloha,

I love the datadirect service that zap2it labs is providing for the community, and the subscription-for-survey model is perfectly fine with me. However, does anybody here have any advice for getting corrections made for incorrect listings?

For example, for my lineup, the travel channel schedule is off by 2 hours. (I suspect it's a time zone thing, this happens a lot for some channels in Hawaii, I sometimes have a half-dozen channels with wrong schedules.)

For the travel channel example, I emailed [EMAIL PROTECTED] multiple times in early November. I posted on the labs.zap2it.com web forum on November 22 on the "Schedule Discrepancies" forum. I posted again on December 2. (As I write this on December 30, I'm the last person who posted on that forum.) Each time I provided the requested information specified in the instructions on the website.

I've had no responses at all to email or posts in 2 months, and no corrections to the schedule. I'm not looking for anybody to blame or anything to complain about, I'm just hoping there's a process for reporting schedule errors that works, and that I've somehow missed it.

If there is no process that works, is there an easy method to have mythtv work around this problem? I'd love to be able to assign a time offset for each channel's schedule in mythtv. (The default being zero, of course.) Then myth would know to adjust the schedule properly and I wouldn't be at the mercy of incorrect schedules several times a year. If and when the schedule gets corrected, I could change the offset appropriately. Is there functionality like this already available?

James