Stroller wrote:

On Jan 2, 2005, at 1:32 am, Snoop Baron wrote:

Neatgear 54Mbps wireless card -- streaming video to other PCs?

Which one? Are you happy it's supported under Lunix? I did a fair bit of research before I bought my wireless card, and decided I wanted one supported by the Prism54 drivers. I can recommend the Allnet ALL0271 & have some spares for sale if you're in the UK.

Stroller.

I haven't decided on the exact wireless G card that I'm going to use. When I wrote original email I wasn't sure if I would go with a wireless card. But now I've decided to use a wireless G card.

I was going to use a Netgear card since I used their hardware to setup the wireless lan at my parents house. I don't know if there is native driver support for their cards (I'm going to use their PCI card), but it looks like it will work with these drivers: http://www.linuxant.com/driverloader/ Have you heard of these drivers? What do you think of them?

I live in the US, but thanks a lot for the offer :).