Hi,
I'm using a DVB-T capture card - MPEG2 input. I'm using a VGA->SCART adaptor cable to display the video. (I've finally managed to get Xv to work with interlaced output so this is running at reasonable speed now.)

I'm getting tearing of the image during playback. Myth should be syncing the frame update to occur during the vertical refresh, right? Does anyone know how this is supposed to happen, and how I figure out why it isn't happening?

Thanks,

Will       :-}

--
Dr William Uther National ICT Australia
Phone: +61 2 9385 6357 School of Computer Science and Engineering