I acquired an M10000 over the Xmas period and have it set up as a frontend. It's currently doing everything in s/w. I get the occasional video glitch and high cpu usage and temperature - I'd like to use the h/w mpeg support.

Before I start the process of building from CVS I was wondering whether anyone had a set of Epia Myth RPMs ? I've Googled to no avail...

Thanks for your time,

Jules

-- "Open Source is a self-assembling organism. You dangle a piece of string into a super-saturated solution and a whole operating-system crystallises out around it."

* Jules Gosnell
* Partner
* Core Developers Network (Europe)
*