Chris Clarke wrote:

Hi all,

I was wondering if there is a way to change or at least erase the
synopsis of recorded shows. I'm a big fan of "Corner Gas" but the
comedy channel can't seem to match the episodes to proper
descriptions, so I'm never sure what episodes I have and Myth sometime
skips ones I don't have because the descriptions match (even though
the episodes don't) Any ideas?

Just modify them in the database. Should be in the recoreded table. You can change the descriptions using something like phpmyadmin. It will affect the ability for the system to match previously recorded entries against new entries since your changes may not match those that show up in the guide in the future but it will change them in your view quite well.

Kevin