GG, I have got as far as you have editing the settings file shows my tivo with its ip. I dont see any shows if I select it and if I hit enter again it seg faults. I have a hard time reading the code in the module but fron what I can tell it doesnt use
mplayer tivo://192.168.1.102/list to get the files showing. Somehow it extracts the titles, fsids etc and populates a list. If I make any progess I will post it.
I did compile and get mplayerGUI to run and got mythtv to run that. It uses the mplayer list option and does show the files. You can select it via the mouse - not remote - so its partial solution.
James

-- No virus found in this outgoing message. Checked by AVG Anti-Virus. Version: 7.0.300 / Virus Database: 265.6.9 - Release Date: 1/6/2005