> >> There are two pins you may need - pin 8 indicates the presence of
> >> a signal and it's format and there is another pin to indicate whether
> >> the source is composite or RGB data.
> >
> > I already soldered the RGB pin; that works.  But how do you connect the
> > other pin.  What resistor did you use?  It says input impedance > 10 kOhm.
> >  Now, what do I use to get from 12V to 6V?  Simply use 10 kOhm?
>
> I didn't connect mine, so I have no idea what you would need to do.

OK so I'll take the plunge and have a go myself.  Most of the
components I can figure out myself, but the circuit shown here
http://www.nexusuk.org/projects/vga2scart/circuit requires an 820 Ohm
and a 68 Ohm MF Resistors.  The rest I can find on Maplin except
these.  Does anyone know where best to source them from or what they
would be called (I was looking under 820R and 68R).

Danny