I've released a new project on Source Forge called MythStreamTV.
MythStreamTV is currently available in Alpha at
http://mythstreamtv.sourceforge.net/ for download.

MythStreamTV is a MythTV addon that allows live transcoding of nupplevideo
to Windows Media Player/Mplayer and allows control via MythWeb.

This will be great. This is one feature I miss when I stopped using the SnapStream pvr on Windows. I could stream live tv and recordings to my handheld or from work over the internet. It was configurable as to the bandwidth / bitrates that you wanted to be able to use and transcoded on the fly.

- James