I've tried the method suggested ( to add

Option "XaaNoOffscreenPixmaps"

in the xorg.conf). Now i have the tv running on the tv-out and on the monitor BUT IT'S EXTREMLY SLOW!! not only the tv, but also anything in KDE/Gnome!!

How to resolve that?

Paul Miller wrote:

The other solution previously posted to the list is probably better if it works. I'll try it later tonight.

For the fix I suggested, execute xine -V xshm

-Paul