Did you put your lircrc into ~./mythtv/lircrc?

-Dave

On Jan 12, 2005, at 1:19 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Hi!

I am almost "there" with my mythbox, but I am having issues with the remote.  What is strange is that irw sees the remote fine (all the keys I press come-up with the right names), but nothing happens when I try to use the remote with MythTV.  I changed the settings in settings.pro so that it will use native lirc, but I cannot get it to work correctly.

Any thoughts?

My setup:

EPIA M10000 mobo
PVR-350 with grey-top & black-bottom (dark bottom)
Mandrake 10.1 (2.6.8.1-12mdk)
ivtv 0.3.2a
lirc 0.7.0
MythTV 0.16