On Jan 19, 2005, at 10:22 PM, Jon Bauerle wrote:

Anyone using the OS X Darwin Port of the Myth Front End?

I found a link in a search engine to download it, and can't find documentation to troubleshoot it! When I launch the app, it bounces about 3 times, then quits with no error messages. Using MyPHPAdmin, I verified that the user has full access to the DB, and I did update the mysql file in my home dir. Any other suggestions?

Apparently my backend was rather upset with something password related. I have that fixed, however it will not play sound from the mac. It shows the sound at 0%, and won't increase or decrease. Any suggestions?