On Sat, 22 Jan 2005 21:13:30 -0500, Evan Burrows <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Got a question for you guys.  I have been messing around with this
> remote using jarod's instructions and have mutilated my 0081 code.
> Trying to get things working the way I wanted I ended up remapping a
> few buttons and messing everything up and now a bunch of buttons don't
> do anything and I have repeating buttons.  So i followed the
> directions in the manual to reset the vcr 0081 default settings but
> after doing this the buttons i mapped using keymover did not reappear.
> SO now i have a crapload of buttons that don't emit any ir codes that
> I would like to use.  How do i got about resetting my WHOLE remote so
> that i can start from scratch.

This isn't exactly your remote, but most of these RS remotes are
pretty similar.  This link describes how to reset to factory defaults.

http://www.hifi-remote.com/manuals/rs-l-ht.shtml?15-2104#clear-981

If that doesn't work, look at the info for the other remotes.
hifi-remote has much more info about RS remotes than you can get from
Radio Shack.

-Jerry