My mythtv box is stuttering on some scene changes of my recordings. It seems to be a playback issue with mythtv, because when I play from my windows box the problem does not happen. The same is true if i play it via mplayer on the mythtv box.

I'm not doing any deinterlacing or filters or anything. Live TV also plays back fine. I'm using the svideo out on the gf4.

During playback, mythfrontend is only using at most 25% of the CPU. The box is a AMD Athlon 1.1 with 512MB memory.
Video card is a GF4 TI 4200, tuner card is a pvr350. Mythtv is 0.16

I'm pretty stumped, so any suggestions or ideas would be great.

--
Mike Garrison