At 04:33 26/01/2005 -0500, you wrote:
So...I know im some kinda idiot, just not sure which kind. I just cannot get any tbn to show up in MythWeb when I go to the Recorded Programs page. I get the following

*Warning* at /var/www/html/includes/mythbackend.php, line 269:
copy(image_cache/1007_20050125220000_20050125230000.nuv.png): failed to open stream: Permission denied

Ive searched thru the mailing list and made sure that any errors others have had with this arent what Im getting. Ive made sure that apache/apache is the one running the web server. Ive made a symlink in the www/html dir to the dir that holds my recorded shows, but still no go. Anyone have any tips, hints, or old posts that I missed that would be helpful?

Remember apache will need write access to the *true* path the images live in. So if the symlink goes /var/www/mythweb/tvstore -> /mnt/tv you'll need to ensure it has write permissions to /mnt/tv as well as to the symlink.