The one feature I would like to see, and I don't think it would be a big deal to include. Is to only record new shows. I brought this up before but got no response. Here is my example, yes forgive me I'm a scifi fan.

Stargate SG-1 is one numerous times on the Sci-Fi channel. Since I travel every week, I have to record every instance of the show, which basically is about 8 episodes a week (16 GIG of space). If there was on option to record only first run shows, this would cut it down to only recording one show a week. Yes, I could set it up to record on Friday at a certain time, but the point is I only want to record the first run shows only.

--
----
Jim Gifford