On Mon, 31 Jan 2005 10:17:24 -0500, Jim Coates <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I can't get any debug, no log messages etc... gdb tells me nothing.  If I
> run anything myth, mythfrontend, mythbackend, mythsetup.. all segfaults.
> Any idea where I should start digging?

After working with computers for many years I have finally learned "if
it aint broke, don't fix it".

I live by those words now. Unless there is some new killer
functionality that you MUST have or it is crashing all the time, leave
it be.

anyway, I would never trust a world upgrade on any system. There are
just too many variables and you KNOW something will break.

--
Loren H. Burlingame <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
GPG Key ID: 0x112DCF4F