Hi everyone,

I have an nVidia FX5700LE that is in my soon-to-be Shuttle MythTV front-end box. I have SuSE Linux 9.2 Prof. installed on the system and have tried to get a 720p resolution to output to my projector (Panasonic PT-AE700U).

The specs on the projector are:

Native Resolution: 1280x720 (16x9 aspect ratio)
H 30.0 - 70.0kHz
V 50 - 87Hz
Dot Clock <= 100

Every 720p resolution that I have tried is being rejected by X.org server with a message that the "horizontal sync start (NNNN) not a multiple of 8", where NNNN is the horizontal sync start for the Modeline.

I am using the nVidia drivers from their site. I am able to get a 720p resolution under WinXP that works fine but thoes drivers may not have the multiple of 8 restriction. I haven't looked into that - anyone kow how I might look at that info?

Anyone else see this?

Thanks!

--
Marc C.