Hi Ben,

I'm afraid I don't have any help for you.  I just wanted to add a "me
too".  Gentoo with a 2.6.10 kernel, ivtv-0.2.0-rc3, etc.  1x350,
1x250.  The 350 is an older model (don't have the specs on hand right
now) and I've had the problem with it well before I put the new 250
in. Fortunately for me, it doesn't bug the wife too much.