Tom E. Craddock, Jr. wrote:
Howdy,

Im running a 2.6.10 kernel from kernel.org, which has been compiled to use the hdtv3k as a DVB card. It also has support for the air2pc card as well. I just got mine air2pc card today and Im not sure where I should put the dvb-fe-nxt2002.fw. I thought it was /lib/firmware; I didnt have that dir so I made it, and copied the *.fw to that dir, as well as to /etc/hotplug, but I cant get the card to tune any channels. Then dmesg says the following when I run azap

nxt2002: Waiting for firmware upload (dvb-fe-nxt2002.fw)...
nxt2002: Waiting for firmware upload(2)...
nxt2002: no firmware upload (timeout or file not found?)
nxt2002: timeout error writing tuner

I was up til 1am fighting the install and this was one of the problems. I can confirm that /usr/lib/hotplug/firmware is the correct location for FC2 2.6.10/11

- James