Hi,

This will sound dumb as the solution would be to checkout an earlier
version of Mythweb from the CVS which would be compatible with the CVS
checkout of my compiled Mythtv...

Tho, I really like the updates made to Mythweb and I was wondering if
there was something I could do in order to make it work.

I can't, for the moment, checkout and compile Mythtv since I had to
patch it in order to gain some other functionality that cannot be
discussed here. The recent CVS changed too much for the patch to be
applied.

Even since I checked out Mythweb, I get this in the backend log every
time I (re)schedule something:

Unknown command: RESCHEDULE_RECORDINGS

I assume the method to queue the reschedule process has changed. Maybe
there's a way to call the "old" reschedule method...?

Thanks!
cythraul

----
Oh, btw... I have plenty of invites for gmail... email me _off_ the list... ;)