I'm having 2 small problems with mythtv. The first is getting the frontend
to automatically start. I'm using blackbox and thats running nicely
manually log in.  How would I do automatic logins like this? I'd like to
place something in /etc/inittab but I'm not sure how to do it properly.

The other issue is that in MythVideo I can't get the 2nd half of two part
movies to disappear. The toggle browsable feature is not working, has
anyone else encountered this?

I was also wondering if theres anyway to cleanup the database, doing the
occasional dump for backup I noticed the database is about 45 MB, which
seems rather large.

Thank you