Changing the "Default View" from Gallery to listings in mythvideo setup solved my problem. Your can switch this mode also by (in my case) pressing the "Info" button while in the mythvideo screen. This gives you a popup were you can change this.

Gerrit Jan

I want to play DVD's from the hard disk of my Mythtv box. I ripped a DVD and it created a 6Gbyte .vob file. This file was placed in the MythVideo directory. This directory was configured in the frontend
(Video Settings->General Settings->Dirctory that holds Videos)
/video/mythvideos

If I select "Watch Videos" in the frontend I see te directory "mythvideos/" but no files. I was expecting to see the .vob file so I could select it and play it.
Is this how it should work or am I missing something?

I tried the mythtv manual at http://www.mythtv.org/docs/mythtv-HOWTO-17.html but this does nog reveal any info on how to use Mythvideo nor does Google at this time.

Gerrit Jan
(www.mythtvportal.com)