Thanks for the link, the only problem with that list is that it seems
to be for the Digital TV not the standard def tv.

I only have a standard Definition card atm, so that wont help.

I am looking at getting a digital card, what would you all suggest??
What has been the quickest one to setup, that works out of the box (as
in no need to install lots of drivers) and also is able to be brought
in australia (pref in melbourne).

Thanks all for the help so far, it is all starting to come together now :)

-Hurgh-