Hi,

I need some help.
I tried the HowTo from the MythTV documenation, but this does not work.

First I get a file opening problem with avidemux2 with an original file. So I tried a transcoded file (MPEG with MP3) and this is working.

But the HowTo seems to be very old. There is not button "Save Raw Video Stream" in version 2.0.36 anymore. So I tried there the codecs DVD and FFm MP2.

I get an encoded *.mpg in this format. But when I try dvdauthor -o DVD this.mpg I get a segfault because no VOBU is found. I only get very very much warnings about skipping sectors because of waiting for the first VOBU :-(.

So I need somebody here who can tell me what I'm doing wrong and perhaps can bring the documentation up to date...

Cheers,
Michael Obster
--
mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]