-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Dave
Sent: Monday, February 07, 2005 1:36 AM
To: Discussion about mythtv
Subject: [mythtv-users] Audio problems

Hi,

I'm having problems with audio on my mythtv rig.

I have a shared frontend/backend as a main machine with a PVR350 which
provides video out. I run the audio out of the 350 into the sound card
and the sound card into my receiver. However I do not get any sound in
Mythtv. Mplayer works fine, KDE makes sound, and my 2 Mac OS X front
ends work fine. Any ideas? I'm not quite sure how to debug this.

Thanks!

-Dave