Hi everyone,

I think I'm oooooh so close to having my myth install working, but am stuck on an empty dvb_pids table.

First, a little background: Have installed FC3, Athlon 1.8, Hauppauge Nova-T PCI. 2.6.10, fully updated (from uptodate). I've compiled myth (0.16) from source, and after a couple of minor compile issues have this all working. I've added the card, input sources and channels in my backend setup. I've run tv_grab_au and successfully got the channels and have confirmed that I have program guide data by reading the guide in myth.

However - no where have I set the PIDs for the channels. When adding channels I only populated the frequency (which I got from http://www.dba.org.au/). I'm not sure how to get the PIDs, although I can see where they go in the database.

I found in the archives a post explaining how to use dvbscan to get this info, but unfortunately dvbscan doesn't work for me. I can watch tv using tzap to tune and the streaming the dvr0 device into mplayer so I'm pretty confident that my card is setup ok. Note that I believe that I'm using drivers from the kernel, and not the ones from dvb-kernel cvs.

Sorry for the jumbled pieces of information - I hope I've covered most of my setup. I'm in Melbourne (Australia) in case someone wants to tell me what PIDs they're using.... could someone tell me what PID stands for and what it is?

thanks,
dim

###################################################################### DISCLAIMER: This email and any attachment may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient you are not authorized to copy or disclose all or any part of it without the prior written consent of Toyota.

Opinions expressed in this email and any attachments are those of the
sender and not necessarily the opinions of Toyota.
Please scan this email and any attachment(s) for viruses.
Toyota does not accept any responsibility for problems caused by
viruses, whether it is Toyota's fault or not.