I'm also using Slackware, but the 2.6.10 kernel; that made life a lot easier for me (although I am not using the PVR-350). The only thing I am still struggling with is alsa.

Hey all,

I've been working off and on for a few weeks now to get my first Myth box
going.  I

Specs:
P3 1.2
512 meg PC133
Matrox G400 (not using TV out)
PVR-350 grey remote (again, not using TV out)
SB Live! (oldie but a goodie)
Slackware 10.0 (Kernel 2.4.26)
ivtv-0.2.0-rc3f
lirc-0.7.0
Myth 0.16

How many on the list are using Slack 10.0 on their production box?  Anyone with
specs close to the above?  I've been using a how to guide I found for Slack
9.1, but don't get anything but static when I do a test capture.

Am I having problems because I'm using an older kernel with newer releases of
ivtv and lirc?  I have no problem getting sound in KDE.  I can watch a test
video in mplayer just fine with sound and video.  I guess I'm just trying to
mix old with new.  Anyone else have an idea?

Thanks for the help
Shaun