Here's mine:

# DVB support
CONFIG += using_dvb
DEFINES += USING_DVB
# Note: INCLUDEPATH should point to the directory with
#   'linux/dvb/frontend.h', not the directory with frontend.h
# Note: This _must not_ be your linux kernel source includes.  Copy the dvb
#       includes into a separate directory for now.
INCLUDEPATH += /usr/src/dvb-kernel/linux/include
#define the following if you want On Air Guide information
#DEFINES += USING_DVB_EIT

Not sure about the OAG information.. left it out, but it might be
useful. I have working HD video finally.. My test machine (Athlon
1700) is a bit to slow to keep up with it, but it's working.

Now to plan / execute a move from .16 to .17 and FC1 to FC3 on my
whole cluster. :(