On Thursday 10 February 2005 02:10 pm, Dan Lanciani wrote:
> Has anyone received more information on Air2LAN?  I asked them where I
> might order it and what protocol documentation is provided, but they did
> not respond.
>
>                               Dan Lanciani
>                               [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I received a little info on it.  Its $399.  But actually the company doesn't
seem to excited about trying to sell this.

The following is an email exchange with them...  I'm also attaching
the document they reference, but don't know what type of file it is
and haven't spent the time to find a viewer.  Can't believe they
seem so ho-hum about their own product.  I still think it may have
some merit; but if they don't want to sell / support it...

Brian

Brian,

Attached is some help lib info for satellite router (S75). We do not have this
info for ATSC verison yet, but this may be of some help to you..

Regards,

Fred Urrutia
Broadband Technologies, Inc.
518-827-8502