> > > You don't need to convert the data. All you need to do is run the
> > > setup program and scan for channels and it should find
> > > them all and

But migration from old dvb tables to new should be simple "insert into select
[some fields] from dvb_channel, dvb_pids where ..." -
shouldn't it?

can someone please post structure of new table (i belive dt[something]) - i
would like to give it a try.

i too have preety much complete setup of single DVB-S card with all
Astra+Hotbird channels i WANT, i wouldn't want to do everything
(icons, chanel numbers, custom tv programs) all over again.

br,

k.