Jörg Dreßler wrote:

I'm very pleased about the new 0.17, especially the DVB-integration is really nice. But i dont know how to get the dvb-epg-data into mythtv. I've checked every "get EPG over DVB" (or what its called in english) in the channel setup. But i dont know what to do now, as there is still no programdata in the mythtv-epg. Till now ive used tv_grab_dvb and a small script, that id to call manually - replacing this would quite nice. The changelog sais "Works for UK DVB-T, and in North America.", so perhaps someone knows if it works for german DVB-T (Berlin).

thanks
   Jörg

When you compiled myth, did you uncomment the section for compiling in support for DVB OTA EPG info, ex:

#define the following if you want On Air Guide information
DEFINES += USING_DVB_EIT

Tom