MacNean C. Tyrrell wrote:
Eric Webb wrote:

On Sunday 13 February 2005 06:43 pm, Chris Petersen wrote:

Just wanted to say, aside from all the other great new features of
v.17, the new mythweb looks great! I love the new icons and the other
imbellishments.

Thank the author of mythtv's new Blue theme -- I grabbed the images from there. :)

Glad to hear that people like the new look, though.

Looks good and solved the PHP problems I had reported earlier. All good now.
Now, if I could get someone to help me with my lack of video display, I'll be back in production... :(

I've never used mythweb until just now. It is very nice. A couple questions. One, the purpose of viewing the videos is? If i click the link it says not found, could you stream it to your other computer or is it for downloading? Secondly, can it stream music? I currently don't have any music on my myth system because most of my music is in that apple mp4 format, and last i knew myth wouldn't play that type yet.

There was a patch for mythweb .16 that let it stream audio and create playlistes.

I don't know if the author of that is working on upgrading it or not.