I'd like to program myth for a certain keyword and let the backend
record every show which matches this keyword in the future, even if the
program changes by mythfilldatabase in the future.

if I try to use keyword search, then take "Record" it schedules all
found shows, but its not permanent in the record table.

I see that the backend deletes outtimed record entries in the db; the
start-endtime frame of the above "keyword record catchall" if limited to
0-Minutes and hence deleted from the backend.

so, how to do this ? I think one might call it: wishlist, permanent
search...