Yvon free wrote:
To: list Mythtv-users <mythtv-users@mythtv.org>

I would really appreciate a quick response, my MythTV is down!

I posted before about how my Debian .16->.17 resulted in no
signal.

The schema upgrade looked OK, yet when I attempt to tune I
get the error above.

Anyone knows how I can fix the upgrade? How I can fix the
DB? do some extra setup?

I would rather not start from an empty DB - I want to keep
my recordings.

Anyway, what is this 'transport' and which SQl table holds
this data? My dvb_channel table has NULL for trasportid (is
this what the error is about?).

Thanks
the transports are in the dtv_multiplex, i think there a 0 mplexid with no value in the fields.
all the dvb_tables are empty

What happens when you scan a frequency in the channel editor?

--
Ivor
http://www.ivor.it/goog - MSN Search unbiased?