I just tried to give the new time stretch feature a go and it doesn't
appear to function correctly on the 350's tv-out.  Time stretch works
like a charm on my remote frontend which is displaying on my
workstation's monitor and using the workstation's speakers for sound,
but when I try to time stretch the same recording on the master BE/FE
the video appears to speed up correctly, but I still get the
"chipmunks"-style audio.  Both systems are using 0.17 on FC1, but the
BE/FE box is using the pvr-350's tv-out for video and the audio from
the 350 piped into the sound card line-in and then routed out to my HT
receiver.  Is this a known problem with time-stretch and the 350
output or is there some setting that I need to change?

Thanks,
Brad