I was over at a friends house the other day. He has a modded Xbox with
Xbox Media Center running on it. Anyways, two features impressed me,
which mythtv to my knowledge doesnt do.

1. There was the possibility to navigate and select shoutcast.com and
other internet radio sites to select a stream to listen to.

2. There was also a feature so you could watch trailers from the apple
quicktime trailer site.
The trailer feature didnt show the apple webpage or anything, just a
text list linking to the different movie trailers, upon selection, you
could then choose the resolution, small, medium or Large.

These two features dont seem to be too complicated and in my opinion
would make a nice addition to MythTV.

Just a thought at any rate.