Hi TJ,

I'm not sure if this is the correct way of doing things, but instead
of playing with the Xinerama settings, I played with the GUI offset
instead. Say your first screen is 1280x854 and second screen is
1280x960, just like mine =). In Settings->Appearence I just set the X
GUI width to 1280, GUI height to 960 and the GUI offset to 1280. That
makes all of myth run on my second monitor.

Now, if you don't have the second monitor plugged in, you wont see a
thing other than having the menubar and dock disappear, but I always
watch on the big external monitor anyways.

I hope this helps.

Ken.